Read The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Marriage by Stephen R. Covey Free Online
Book Title: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Marriage|
The author of the book: Stephen R. Covey
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2001 times
Reader ratings: 4.4
Edition: Franklin Covey
Date of issue: October 1st 2011
ISBN 13: 9781933976662
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 8.28 MB
Read full description of the books:
There are certain fundamental principles that govern in all human interactions and living in harmony with those principles or natural laws is absolutely essential for quality family life. Dr. Stephen R. Covey has watched over the past 50 years how the situation for marriage and family has changed powerfully and dramatically.
Consider the following:
• Illegitimate birth rates have increased more than 400 percent.
• The percentage of families headed by a single parent has more than tripled.
• The divorce rate has more than doubled. Many project that about half of all new marriages will end in divorce.
• Teenage suicide has increased almost 300 percent.
• Scholastic Aptitude Test scores among all students have dropped 73 points.
• The number one health problem for American women today is domestic violence. Four million women are beaten each year by their partners.
• In the midst of all this, the percentage of families with one parent at home with the children during the day has dropped from 66.7 to 16.9 percent.
The challenge has changed in our society affecting our homes and marriages, so we must develop a response that is equal to the challenge.
The desire to create a strong marriage and family is not enough. We need a new mind-set, a new skill-set and a new tool-set to deal with the change. The challenge has taken aquantum leap, and if we are to respond effectively, so must we.
The 7 Habits framework represents just such a mind-set and skill-set. Many couples and families are using the principles in the 7 Habits framework to grow stronger and stay on track.
Download The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Marriage ERUB
Download The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Marriage DOC
Download The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Marriage TXT
Read information about the authorStephen Richards Covey was the author of the best-selling book, "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People". Other books he wrote include "First Things First", "Principle-Centered Leadership", and "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Families". In 2004, Covey released "The 8th Habit". In 2008, Covey released "The Leader In Me—How Schools and Parents Around the World Are Inspiring Greatness, One Child at a Time". He was also a professor at the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University. You can purchase Stephen R. Covey's books and audios at http://www.7habitsstore.com
Covey died at the Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls, Idaho, on July 16, 2012, due to complications from a bicycle accident he suffered the previous April.
Reviews of the The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Marriage
Add a comment
Download EBOOK The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Marriage by Stephen R. Covey Online free