Read Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark Free Online
Book Title: Finding Mr. Brightside|
The author of the book: Jay Clark
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2200 times
Reader ratings: 7.2
Edition: Brilliance Audio
Date of issue: March 24th 2015
ISBN 13: 9781501209604
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 917 KB
Read full description of the books:
Two funny, smart, but hopelessly lost teens find love at CVS.
Abram and Juliette know each other. They’ve lived down the street from each other their whole lives. But they don’t really know each other—at least, not until Juliette’s mom and Abram’s dad have a torrid affair that culminates in a deadly car crash. Later, when they see each other, it's uncomfortable, to say the least. They don’t speak.
Fast forward to the neighborhood pharmacy, a few months later. Abram is on Paxil. Juliette is on Adderall. Abram decides to say hello. Then he decides to invite her to Taco Bell. To both of their surprise, she agrees. And the real love story begins.
At turns poignant, funny, and insightful, this compelling novel proves that love can emerge from pain and ultimately triumph.
Download Finding Mr. Brightside ERUB
Download Finding Mr. Brightside DOC
Download Finding Mr. Brightside TXT
Read information about the author8 things we probably have in common:
1. Do you have a Starbucks addiction? Let’s form a support group. (I’ll bring the Starbucks.)
2. Ever find yourself at CVS for 30+ minutes? Over here, I’m waving from the vitamin B12 section!
3. Did you remember your CVS ExtraCare card and/or ExtraBucks coupon? Me, neither. We'll get 'em next time, friend.
4. Do you procrastinate as much as I did at your age? It's okay, tell me later.
5. Were you a whale or some other peaceful water mammal in a past life, probably? Hey, there, nice to be on the exact same page as you again.
6. Boo! Sorry if I scared you, do you believe in ghosts? Me, neither. And me, too. Especially when I’m home alone and the furnace sounds like a freaking ghost.
7. Have you ever created a dream board or recited daily affirmations? I like where your head’s at (in the clouds, with mine). Success is just around the corner.
8. Do you like funny books with awkward/sweet characters that remind you of yourself? Believe it or believe it (belief is the only option), I wrote The Edumacation of Jay Baker and Finding Mr. Brightside for you.
Reviews of the Finding Mr. Brightside
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark Online free